Hi.

My safari went busy when I installed the rumola extension. I succeded in the
end, but it took me several times of trying. I found the extension in my
downloads folder and opened it, VoiceOver said nothing, at last I succeded, but
is there a way to succeed the first time when installing such extensions.

Best regards Annie.