Hi Esther.

I could not do that vo+shift click, I have tried a lot of times. I tried to
press vo+command+f5, I have also tried that before, but suddenly I could press
vo+shift+space, and I was not thrown out of the program, and I could delete the
content of the field and write something else.

Thank you.

Cheers Annie.