hi.
The last one was exactly what i was after. And whats more it works
beautifully. I have always been tired of hearing my computer, and this
is just working.
Even under load it works  adoringly. So once again thanks :)

best sandi

On 4/25/13, Chris Blouch <cblo...@aol.com> wrote:
> I haven't been following this very close but if SMC Fan Control is not
> accessible, is FanControl? I've never used but maybe they got it right:
>
> http://www.lobotomo.com/products/FanControl/
>
> This article has a shell script and compiled binary that lets you
> control fan speed manually:
>
> http://myunster.com/blog/macosx/55.html
>
> CB
>
> On 4/24/13 5:11 PM, Sandi Jazmin Kruse wrote:
>> hi, i properly should have been more clinical in my mail. Sorry about that
>> :)
>> What i need smc fan control for is too raise the fans rpm, i could do
>> it from the kernel extensions, but it is rather geeky, and i need the
>> mini too last at least till 44 days out in the future.
>> Tim, i can quite happily reset my smc sensors, that is not going too
>> help on the lack of ventilation, though.
>>
>> sandi
>>
>> On 4/24/13, Tim Kilburn <kilbur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> To reset the SMC on an Intel based Mac:
>>>
>>> 1.  Shutdown the computer.
>>> 2.  Unplug the power cord.
>>> 3.  Leave it unplugged for 15 to 30 seconds.
>>> 4.  Plug it back in.
>>> 5.  Wait about 10 seconds.