Hi,

Documents starts with a capital D.  Type ~/Doc <tab>.

Tab completion is case sensitive.

--
                Barry Hadder
bhad...@gmail.com

On May 11, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Brandt <brandt.steenk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

In this case, typing something like "cd ~/doc" then hitting the tab key should
complete "cd ~/documents" This is not happening. How do I fix the problem?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my macbook pro

Contact me: