Hi,

I believe Kindle does provide this information (hardcopy page numbering), at
least for people who can see. Not sure how to access it, if it's even possible,
with VoiceOver.

I believe iBooks does not provide hardcopy page numbers, not even for people
who can see.

This is a real shame as you mention because it really undermines the utility of
e-books for academic or similar professional use. E-books are such a brilliant
format in all other respects for this kind of use, so it's really sad there's
no way to provide a proper pinpoint reference.

Nic