This is indeed a shame.  I will need to look at Read2Go more carefully to find
out whether that app can render this information, at least with textbooks and
magazine articles that come directly from the publisher.  Perhaps, if we are
fortunate, any Kindle updates might give us this information, too.

Best regards,

Mike