Hi all,

Phil, have you actually tried them with the Mac? Can you turn them off and then
on again without losing VoiceOver?

I've asked this question elsewhere on this list but never seem to get an
answer. All my bluetooth headsets which work fine with VoiceOver on iOS have
problems on the Mac. Most noticeably, when the headphones turn off and then on
again, whether because of low battery or manually, VoiceOver is lost. Also,
sometimes when the computer first loads up VoiceOver cannot be heard.

For anyone thinking of buying the Aftershokz Bluez, I'd wait until you've heard
from someone who has actually used them on the Mac, and has turned them off and
on again, and turned the Mac on and off again, and not had any problems.
Because in my experience bluetooth headsets and VoiceOver on the Mac do not get
along well. If they do work fine on the Mac, then I'll be buying a pair A.S.A.P.

Best,
Nic