HI.  if you have mountain lion and go in to folder actions you can get a
notification when something has gone in to your downloads folder.  It doesn't
tell you when it is done but at least you can see when it's started.  It was
ages ago when I did this.

Does anyone remember the instructions?

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com