That is odd. I ask for that information right from the system, no screen
scraping shell commands to grab it, so it is a Mac thing. It might be your
sound device. Are you using the built-in sound card, or a bluetooth or USB
speaker or card?

As for downloads, folder actions are how I plan to do this. The script should
be in the next release. Note that I said "should", so don't be disappointed if
it is not. It will require more action on your part initially, since you will
have to tie it to your downloads folder, but it should be worth it.
On Jun 26, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Chris Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm noticing that when I run the script for the sound, it says no value both
> for the input and for the output.  I didn't modify the template at all
> either.  I wonder why that's happening?
>
> Chris.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)