Hi folks,
I do not want one truth be told. My goal is a phone with buttons, and while some remain available from my provider, I may not end up with much choice lol. I understand from many using the iphone for dialing that it is slow and a pain. my questions are two, and very strict ones. do not mistake me, I know it is fine as a smart device, but I am 100% firm on what I need in a phone only.
My questions are two.
can I do everything entirely by voice? speak the numbers, if for some odd reason I want to send a text, etc.? second, if I must add a keyboard for dialing, does one exist? not for typing, strictly for dialing the phone. I type 85 words a minute, I do not wish to spend time poking rapidly at a screen trying to dial the phone.
so, are either of the two work arounds options?
thanks,
Karen