Hi!
Open VO+f8 then select Command+8 to take you to commanders!
Then select the Numpad tab and when you arrow across to the table you can
interact and you get a list of all commands without a modifier key!
Then stop interacting and arrow left and there is a popup menu to select each
modifier key pick one and go back to the table to see what commands can be done
with that one!
This also means you can see which commands can have a function added to them!
hth Colin