Hi,
I turned the Mouse Keys in abled in Universal Access preferences, as it says that I can use the keyboard keys to move the mouse pointer. My apple keyboard doesn't have a numeric keypad, so I use the Fn key along the key commands, but the mouse doesn't work when I try the commands like mouse button: fn-5, Hold mouse button: fn-0 etc.
Any idea what is missing here please?
I can turn the mouse on/off by pressing the option key 5 times, that's all I can do on it at the moment.

Estelita