I use Sleepy Time (can't remember if it's one word or two). It's available from
the Mac App Store. I use it to wake me up with a playlist from iTunes, but it
has lots of built-in sounds and playlists as well. You can also choose for it
to wake you up with a custom message from any one of Apple's built-in text to
speech voices. It offers the ability to schedule alarms, but does not have
multiple alarms. It does have a snooze function. It does not, so far as I'm
aware, let you assign it to the extras menu. This is no biggie for me though as
I only use this when I"I'm going to sleep so I don't mind running the app. If I
need an alarm while I'm awake I just use Reminders.
Cheers,
Nic