  From: erik burggraaf
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Anyone know of a good alarm clock?

  Naw, I've been using it since the leopard days.  There was no app store back
then.  It didn't cost anything though, I can probably send it to you off list
if you still need it.

  Best,

  Erik Burggraaf
  Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the
ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
  Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
  or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com