Well, I found the change tempo function function, I just can't get the thing to
work, there are about 3 or 4 I think, sets of numbers that you can change, and
I don't know what to do what with, so have no idea what to do there.  I'm so
used to the one Windows media player used to have that you could change on the
fly, that I have no idea what to do with this, so could use some help here.