Hey Nicholas,

Yes, it is strange that I can't seem to find where the favorited articles go.
For example in Newsrack, command 3 would take you to the articles you have
favorited. Command 3 doesn't do anything in Read Kit, and Command 2 seems to be
something called Tags, haven't figured that one out yet either as there are no
articles in it. No favorite folder has been added to my folder list. There is a
favorite folder under Readability but that seems to be for articles you have
favorited through readability. Will have to keep playing, as I use favorites to
articles I might want to read later. Just an FYI pressing the F key will
favorite an article, just need to figure out where in the world those favorited
items go.