Hello Nick.

I'm glad you think that's funny about me not wishing to have an Time Capsule
anymore.

I did sell the Time Capsule.

You can solve your iTunes problem, Just put all your music in the Cloud as I
have done if you can.

The Bridge is called Draytech 120 V2.

Once you get it and you want to upgrade the firm ware, (although it's not
required) you can visit the following Website:

http:192.168.2.1

Just log in and all you type in the password field is admin lower case and
nothing in the name field.

If you have Amazon app on your I phone type that router name and that's the
only one there as it's unbranded.

Just yell if you want more help.

Kawal.