Hope I didn't cause any offence, Kawal. Certainly none was intended. :) It just
sounded a little funny to be downgrading when most people seem to want to
upgrade. I'm sure you had good reasons though. You're clearly not a sheep. :)

I do subscribe to iTunes Match. This is great for my music. Unfortunately
iTunes Match doesn't cover all my movies, TV shows and, most important of all,
my audiobooks. These are also all a bit too big for Dropbox so I have to do old
school 20th Century back ups on the ground. :)

All the same, I think I might end up just getting the Airport Extreme and using
external HDs for the back ups which I can store off site.

I'll always use Dropbox though as it's so much more than just a cloud back up
service. In fact, the cloud back up is just a cool side effect. The best part
is that it keeps all my devices in sync. Create or edit a file on one device
and the others synchronise within seconds. Plus your back ups are in the cloud.
Not like Time Capsule back ups which are on site, so if anything bad happens to
your computer there's a good chance the same will happen to your Time Capsule.
IN short, I agree with Kawal that Dropbox is so much cooler than Time Capsule.

Thanks for all the tips, Kawal! You're motivating me to pay that extra to get
an Apple Airport.

Cheers,
Nic