Hello, Kiersten.

Navigating within finder is as easy as understanding the directory tree
structure of files on the hard drive. The first thing you should know is that,
if you would rather, you can have finder display The part of the directory tree
you are currently browsing at a set of columns, rather than as a grade or a
Cover Flow view.

If it would help you to see your directory tree in this way, press command
three. Find or will switch to a column view.

In this mode, Simply pressing the up or down arrow will take you along the tree
branch that you are currently browsing. Similarly, pressing the right arrow
will take you one folder or file away from the root of the directory tree,
pressing the left arrow will take you back toward the trunk.

Let me know if I can be of more assistance.   I personally work for a very good
online tutorial agency that may be able to help with training.

Be well.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net