Hey guys
I have a question, and maybe the people that know can't say. But, it's one of
my concerns since I have a lot of Number files on my Mac, including my invoices
so I can get paid.

I tried the beta version online, and the thing didn't work with VoiceOver, as I
believe I mentioned earlier, and that I reported to Accessibility at Apple.
Does anybody know if one will be required to use the online version or will the
one I have get updated so that I can use it with VoiceOver?

I like to update my computer when new software comes out, but I am concerned
that if I do I may have a distressing situation on my hands, especially since I
got the answer back that they didn't know when Numbers would be fixed to work
with the online version and VoiceOver.

Regards,
Gigi