Hi,

I don’t see why upgrading to Mavericks would mean you would be forced to use
iWorks in the cloud.  You would just use the copy of Numbers you’ve been using
all a long I would think.  This is the way MS office is at least.  You can run
MS office 2013 on your computer or, use the cloud base service.  It’s up to
you.  I’m just guessing it would be the same with iWork.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info