I first chose her for reading out long passages of text: stories, articles,
letters, etc.  So far, I'm really enjoying her for this.

I made her my system voice and loaded her up onto my iPod Nano.  Lol, she does
pretty well, but really mangles some composer names.

Is the purchasing process fairly painless?

BTW, I'm in the Pacific Northwest, USA.  :)

Traci
PS. A few Months back, I demoed Micah; he has a great lazy, southern drawl.  If
I was in a frivolous financial mood, I'd purchase him.  ;)