Ok, I was afraid of that, whoever made that made it sound amazing, and easy as
ever, but go figure.  As for the button you're supposed to press, all I see is
the link for the voice itself, which I "vo+space," space, press return on, and
vo+shift+space on, and most of the time, that does nothing, so have no idea
what to make of this.
  Every once in a blue moon, they'll play, and right beside the link I see an
image that's pretty much inaccessible, which I press return on, and that seems
to do next to nothing, so have no idea what's going on with their site.