Hi guys
I just had a weird thing happened with my iPhone, and I have not a clue what
happened. However, I am very glad that Siri will now turn voiceover on for you.
This is because I couldn't even get triple click home to work.

I had plugged in my battery charger, and was reading merrily along with the new
Bard program. I adore this program. However, my iPhone suddenly crashed after I
asked how much power I had. At least, it went very quiet. I tried to restart it

Sent from my iPhone and I also tried to restart voiceover with triple click
home. Nothing. I finally got smart and asked Siri to turn voiceover on. She did
fortunately have any of you had a similar thing happened to you?.
Sincerely,
Gigi