Yes, I completely lost VoiceOver for a while. Funnily enough, it happened just
as I went to demonstrate Twitter with VoiceOver for a friend who is thinking of
buying an iPHone for the first time and wanted to know how accessible it was.
Wasn't a great demonstration. :)
Triple Click Home wasn't working for me and it just seemed completely silent. I
think I may have eventually got it to work again with Siri, but I can't
remember now. I'm just glad it did eventually fix itself.