hi, when i drive somewhere i use the map app that is on my iPhone.
My only disappointment is this, the voice is so low that when on  the
highway you can hardly hear its instructions, and therefore have too
move your eyes, head too look what is on the screen. Have not used
Navigon at all so am not sure how good it is. The only thing i wish
apples inbuilt map had is lain change assist, driving round copenhagen
is really interesting sometimes without it.

best

Sandi