Hi all,
I don't think I phrased my Numbers question very well, so here's another shot.

I have a spreadsheet with one header row. I've used this to label my columns,
so I know what goes where. I want to add a forumla to some columns, and I have
discovered that if I put the formula in the header cell, it will automatically
apply to all cells in that column. When i do this, though, Voiceover reports
the cell as being blank. So, I not only lose my title text, I also have no idea
what my formula is, and the cell appears to be toally blank. Does anyone know
why this is happening and how I can fix it? Do I need a second row of header
cells? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com