Hi there
Yes, I think I know at least part of your problem. Remember if you add a row
above or below the one euro and it will have the same characteristics as the
one you're sitting on. So, get on a road that has the same characteristics as
the one you want to add. Then press option down arrow or option Apero, as the
case maybe. You may have already figured this out by now, and I may be
responding to an earlier message and now you know what's what. If that's the
case sorry I'm a little late.
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone