I'm not having any problems with Downcast on either platform and I have
automatic updates on so I should be running the latest version.
Brian, is it the iOS version of Downcast you're having issues with? You say
you're worried about losing episodes, but that you only stream and don't
download, is that right? Do you have those episodes on your Mac as well? If you
do, then I"m guessing reinstalling the iOS app won't make you lose those
episodes you want to keep, so long as you have iCloud sync turned on.
I guess you've already tried closing it from the app switcher and re-opening
it? Have you emailed the developer?
Best,
Nic