Is Down cast a RRS agregator and podcast downloader?

On 10/10/2013 17:17, Brian Fischler wrote:
Hey all,

Not sure why I keep having so many problems with Downcast on both the desktop
and iPhone. I was listening to a podcast last night and it just stopped, and
now for the past day I can't even get the Downcast app to open. I'm sure it has
to do with me streaming all of my podcasts and not downloading due to a 16GB
phone. I am hoping to not have to delete Dwoncast and reinstall it as I have
podcasts that are from awhile back and don't want to loose them as they are no
longer available from the podcast feed. Does anyone have any suggestions, or
since the app won't open is the only solution to delta it and reinstall it.
Thanks

--
Scott Berry
Sales and Support Team | Commtech LLC