Ramy,

Can you please email me off the list at this email address:

sb356...@gmail.com
On 10/29/2013 16:47, ramy moustafa wrote:

Hi all:

I’m using my iphone for tuning piano, it’s my work, I’m taking some courses in tuning piano, and I need your experience, because I need a professional tuner.

I’m using the talking tuner but it’s not a professional tuner at all.

Help please!!!!!

Thanks

Ramy moustafa saber
licturer at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer
Sent from my iPhone
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Scott Berry
Email: sb356...@gmail.com

is active.