I know nothing about piano tuning other than the $100 I pay to get mine done when it starts to sound bad. I did poke around in the app store and and found several and must say that those are some of the most expensive iPhone apps I've ever run across. For that price I guess it would be worth contacting them first to find out if they are accessible with voiceover.

CB