Hi,

I guess I must be used to the Calendar on the Mac as I’m not experiencing your
frustration.  Note the following when in Day View:

1.  If you navigate around the screen, you’ll have Previous Day, Today and Next
Day buttons as well as the current month grid and two areas for today’s events.
 One is sort of a summary thing that you can drill down into and the other is
the more editable List of Events Table.

2.  When you Interact with the List of events Table, then, contrary to my last
post about the Calendar app, you are able to edit/delete events easily.  To
edit the event, simply navigate to it then press cmd-i (Get Info) or cmd-e
(Edit Event) which, by the way, appear to bring up the same window. To delete
the event, navigate to it then press the Delete key and follow the prompt.
When I posted in Neil’s question, I was in Month view so it was not as easy as
in Day view.

3.  When you Interact with the Month Grid, you can quickly whip around through
the month and VO will announce if the specific day has any events in it.  You
can drill down into that day while in the Month Grid and use VO navigation to
hear the events and can press cmd-i to edit it if you wish.  If you decide to
delete it,, it’s easier, in my opinion, to navigate to the List of Events Table
and delete it from there.

HTH.

Later…

Tim Kilburn