> Hi,

I forgot to mention that cmd-right arrow goes to the next day, cmd-left arrow
for Previous day, and cmd-t for going directly to Today if you’re somewhere
else in the calendar of events.  I believe that the cmd-right and cmd-left will
morph accordingly if you change to Week, Month or Year views.

Later…