Hi Everybody,

I think someone else has mentioned this problem, but I can’t remember what the
answer was!  This is the first time I have edited a document with TextEdit
since I updated to Mavericks.  I am editing my weekly Church Bulletin, and when
I get to the top of the second page, voiceover stops speaking.  If I interact
with the text at that point, it will speak again, but I’m not in the habit of
editing that way.  Usually, I arrow through the document deleting what needs to
be deleted and then moving forward.  Can someone please remind me what I need
to do to keep VoiceOver speaking throughout the entire document without having
to interact?  Thanks tons!

Desi