Hi these
It hampened to me and Ann saved me by telling me to press command shift w.
Also, you want to go into Preferences and make that page wrapping is checked.
You should be fine after that. Mine worked beautifully today after Ann told me
that. I sure am gladd, too because I use TextEdit constantly.

Regards,
Gigi