Hello again,
Well, like I said before, storage space is most certainly much better on the
computer however, what you may want to do is consider investing in a network
attach storage device. That way, you would have been location for your files
media. But it depends on what sort of usage and had. The advantage is that you
have like I said one location for all devices. Whether it be mobile, android,
tablet, when. So, purchase the devices, you can actually get small to storage,

Sent from my iPad