I am still having instability in the settings panes of VueScan. I cannot
reliably change or even access all the settings. Sometimes they get garbled and
mixed up in the order ins which they show up. For example, after the input tab
I will often see some setting not related to input, then the next item to the
right is the filter tab, then some other settings - all mixed up in their
order. I can't find the setting to cause VueScan to let me scan multiple pages,
and it opens the save dialog after scanning the first page. Things like this -
its very unstable in the settings areas.

I tried to find a plist file for vuescan that I could delete, but no joy.

Honestly, is this screwy behavior normal, or do people find that vuescan acts
normally for them?  Any ideas for fixing this weird unstable behavior in the
settings tabs?