Hi,
I am trying to create a smart play list of all my christmas music in i tunes.

I have ahuge huge library, so don’t want to do this by hand!

I started to create the list by selecting genre, then told it that it was
christmas music, picked live update, then saved it.

What am I missing?

Oh, and I also don’t want the play list to be played when I shuffle other
songs..

Thanks for any help!  I thought I had a handle on this, but obviously I’m lost!
Bread crumbs welcomed!
Cait