Hello,

I’m a new Mac user but feel it’s worth it. What is happening here is that there
are 2 levels of function keys. By default they are hardware controls i.e.
volume and brightness. So by pressing Function key + VO + F8 will get you
there. The Function is next to the VO keys. Thus you just need to hold the
bottom left-hand 3 keys and then press F8 and let go.

HTH

Gena