Hello,

I think I remember hearing you could do this too, but the process of setting it up wasn't possible without eye balls so I didn't investigate it much more. There is also a way to install from a USB flash drive on newer Macs. I know that an USB DVD drive works, as I have to use this method since the DVD drive on my Mac mini has issues.

Blake

From: "Kimberly thurman" <kkthur...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:53 PM
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Installing Windows 7 on an MBA using the DVD drive from a Macbook Pro

Is this possible? I don’t have a portable external DVD drive. Seems as though I recall hearing it is possible somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.