Are you making sure you are on the icon for the stream in your desktop before
doing cmd-e? Also, I can't remember from when I had a Stream but does the
Stream just mount as one item? The reason I ask is that when I attach my mp3
player the player mounts and the sd card mounts separately and I have to eject
both. But I seem to recall that with the Stream it just mounts as one item.
There is one other thing you could try though you shouldn't have to do it. Go
into Disk Utility and see if your stream shows up there. if it does, stop
interacting with your stream selected and do vo-space on eject in the toolbar
of Disk Utility.

Hth.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.