Hi

I have just started up my new macbook air and are in the process of
installing updates. Went into software updates and working down the list.
Installed the first one which was Garageband, Apple, 08 December 2013. I see
at the bottom of the list there is a Garageband 6.0.5 05 July 2013 which has
against it Install. Will I have to install this, having installed the
Garageband at the top of the list? Did I install the wrong one? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards Janine