From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alex Hall
Sent: 09 December 2013 05:16
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Talking Dashboard (was Speakable Items)

Yes, but I haven't worked on it recently, and Mavericks broke my ram script.
Mavericks introduced some very exciting features, and I'm thinking of making
a version of Talking Dashboard for 10.9 and above only. I'll keep the list
posted.

On Dec 8, 2013, at 11:14 PM, Matt Dierckens <matt.dierck...@gmail.com>