You are welcome! Put your podcast name in the search field and your episodes
should appear in the table. Interact with the table, find the episode, and
press return to play. I actually closed vlc and reopened it before I searched
but I think that probably isn't necessary.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.