Actually, I think it's xcode you need to update and make sure the commandline
tools are updated. I'm really sorry to dangle this little carrot under your
nose and then tell you I don't have time right now to get the info together for
you  but I'm just doing a very quick email check and dashing off to get other
things done and get to bed. If you don't find the answers or somebody else
doesn't supply the info, I'll try to get back to this tomorrow.

Really sorry!

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.