Oh well, then, if you didn't reinstall all your ports, there's probably no need
to run the new installer either as long as you can find that gnutar file
somewhere and put it on your system. As for xcode, I already had that installed
but I had to check for updates and make sure command-line tools were
up-to-date. ATechnically they say you are supposed to reinstall all your ports
but I always try avoiding that if I can.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.