Hi Jessica,

When I baught it I payed $40.00 I'm sure it is more now.  there is also now a
lite version and the full version.  I would recommend the full app as over time
you will likely want all the features.

this podcast is old and one of my first attempts at podcasting.  The intro can
be skipped over and you can go right to the part where I walk through the steps
in turning a vinyl album into digital divided tracks.  Listening to it a bit I
can't believe how dated some of my comments are.  I bet some folks on this list
never had a stereo with a tape output.

Here is the link to the podcast if you want to give it a try.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5620907/Amadeus%20Pro%20Vinyl%20To%20CD.mp3

Good luck with your project.

Eric Caron