Hi There,

I am still having difficulty with using the browser and clipping the recipe. I
have read the manual earlier today and thought I had it licked, but no cigar.
this is what I have done. I open up the browse section of Paprika. I open the
website, which I am using Epicurious and find the recipe. I have either
highlighted the recipe name or opened the recipe, but I can't find a way to
save the recipe to Paprika. Hence, I copied the recipe and placed it into a
document and saved it to the computer. The copy/paste method will work, but it
would be nice if I have located a recipe through the browser to be able to
import it directly into Paprika as it is stated in the manual that this can be
done. I just haven't found the magic keystroke yet to accomplished this. any
suggestion on how to get this to work would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eileen