Hi Esther,

Thank you, thank you… With your detailed instructions, I just clipped my first
recipe. It's a snap when one knows all the ins & outs of a software. Your
explicit instructions did the trick. As I get more comfortable with Paprika,
I'm sure I will acquire a large library. Yesterday, I began to copy from my
braille recipe book some of my favorite and well-used recipes for keep saving.
I still need to add more categories, but that function was quite easy for me to
complete. Maybe one day all of us that are using Paprika can begin a recipe
club to exchange our recipes between each other. *Smile*

thanks again.

Eileen